Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oh how my garden grows!

So as I have posted about our garden before I figured I would update y'all with the progress it has made! It is getting huge! It is over at my parents house and I think my dad and I have some planting to do this weekend since he of course is a procrastinator, lol. Here are some new pictures of all the yummy zucchini, squash, radishes, peppers, tomatoes and cucumbers we will have. We still have lettuce to get planted along with spinach, cantaloupe and watermelon. At least it continues to grow in the containers!


Despite the grass growing around the edges of the beds it looks great!
These are our tomato plants. (above)

Squash Plants

Bell Peppers (above)
Some tomatoes
A beautiful squash flower!

I think we will have a TON of squash. I am so excited to freeze it to use this winter! I hope to get to can some stuff this year too. I know we will at least do some pickles!

1 comment:

Marina said...

WOW! I know that if I did that, my dogs would get into it and eat things before they were picked.