Sunday, September 4, 2011

Back to School Dinner

I was too anxious to post first day of school pictures that I never posted our back to school dinner pictures.   Let me just say I was SO excited to have a back to school family dinner.  We talked about expectations, new responsibilities, schedule, breakfast and lunch ideas, hear about Gabe's excitement, fears about the upcoming year.  Such a good idea.  Here's what we did....

I decorated our table with school supplies that I already had on hand.

Used library card pockets to hold our utensils and napkins...

My sweet 1st grader!
 My little display in my FABULOUS tray that has SO many possabilities...

I even printed off a free banner on-line and hung it up...
Our menu was Gabe's pick which was ultimate nachos!  Fun night, can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments: