Friday, September 9, 2011

What I whipped up....

I FINALLY finished this little 3-tiered display to hold all of my lovely punches that I use all the time!  Instead of them all being piled into a bucket on my work table I came across this original idea on Pintrest.


I did score some of those lovely old baking pans at an estate sale recently but could only find the bottom two.  So, I waited a few weeks, visited the antique mall and still nothing!  I got impatient and decided to do this...


I added a pail I already had and I actually LOVE it!  I can put all the small punches in it & stand them up!


Here it is all filled up!

I already had the candle sticks-the clear glass ones-I primed & painted them-used E6000 to attach them to my pans & voila!  How fun, right?  I can also take it to my shows & use it as a display piece too!  


Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love how this turned out...just found you via pintrest...I'm gonna make one and fill it with goodies as a donated raffle gift for a scrapbooking fundraiser for a dear friend...Thanks for Sharing!!!