Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Shutterfly

My sister-in-law shared a link on her blog about a promotion that Shutterfly is running.  You should check out their site and take a look at all their great Christmas cards!  We always order picture cards at the holidays.  With two kids, a husband, and a new business handmade cards are no longer an option!  Photo cards are the best way to go.  Now if I can just get that photo shoot booked! (have only been trying to get pictures done since July, ha!)  

I love bright colors, and I love monogramming....these are some of my favorite ones!


I really like the black too for something a little different!

This has totally motivated me to get those pictures done so I can get my photo cards ordered!


They also have photo calendars which I think these ones are super cute!  They showcase 1-4 photos, have a built in easel, and are printed on high quality cardstock.  


What grandparent wouldn't love this as a gift this year?  Don't forget they not only do holiday cards and calendars but you can get custom baby shower invitations, announcements, and party invitations...etc.  If you want a picture or personalization on it check them out first!  Plus they have great, affordable prices!

No comments: